What would you do?

Do you want to meet the monster, that's made me who I am today?
Do you want to shake his hand?
or look at this face?
Do you want to tell him your name, learn his, do you want to get to know him, and be his friend?

or would you walk away?
spit in his face?
take my by the hand, and lead me out of this place?

Because I know that you hate him, though you've never met,
from the stories that I've told. you've just decided that he is a terrible man...
you tell me he's a jerk. and not worth all this hurt, you tell me he's a fake, and the least he deserves
is this heart of mine, that he took the liberty to break.

well that's sweet of you to say, And I love you for that. but it's not that simple, not as easy as that.
- I find myself unable to let him go,
- you just sit there and your bitterness grow. You hate him more, with each passing day.
well, it seems to me, that we both have something that we need to let slide, we both have some lessons to learn, we need to let go of our pride. We need to get this out in the open, there's no need to hide.

I hope, we can set all this aside, love each other, and get on with our lives. We can't let this drag us down forever, so we better learn to face this fast...Together. 

Comments

Popular Posts