Ramen stir fry

This is another super cheap, easy, quick and versatile meal. It can be made with any veggies, any meat (or no meat) and feeds anywhere from  one to several people. 
What is it? Ramen stir fry!
I made this for Dylan when we were dating and he called it "poor people food" which makes me laugh.. It really is that affordable though. 

For us I use 
2 packs of ramen, 
1 bag of frozen veggies 
a few tablespoons of soy sauce. 
Its $1.60, feeds two and there's usually some left over. 
Sometimes I add a chicken breast or fresh veggies which makes it a little more but it's still so cheap!
And as I said, easy! I cook the ramen in a pot by itself (without seasoning) then in another pan i sauté together the veggies, 1 seasoning packet and soy sauce. Once the noodles are cooked I drain the noodles and toss them in with the veggies for about a minute until well coated. 
Viola! A yummy meal that can be made in no time. 

Comments

Popular Posts