Homemade toilet fizzies!

Yes, I know.. I've gone off my rocker! Making stuff I could buy. 
Ah well! I'm having fun.. That all that matters, right?

You will need
1cup borax
1/4cup baking soda
10-15 drops of any essential oil
1/2 tsp vinegar
1taespoon of hydrogen peroxide. 

Just like with baking, keep the wet and dry ingredients separate. 
Use a fork to destroy any clumps in the baking soda. 
When you're ready to combine, do so in increments. This will fizz-up and doing it all at once would make a huge mess. 
It will look like this once it's combined. 
You can use whatever you would like to scoop them out.. I already had the tablespoon out so I used it. 
Scoop out on to foil or parchment paper
If you'd like, you can spritz the fizzies with equal parts of water and vinegar. This will create a crust. 

Let them sit and dry for a few hours  keep in an air-tight container. 

When ready to use simply drop in toilet, let dissolve and flush!
Or you can place some in the back of the toilet. Your choice. 

Comments

Popular Posts