Excuse me...














Excuse me, for being jealous..

Excuse me, for the words I said, excuse me for all my sorry excuses, I guess this morning I should have just stayed in bed...

Excuse me, for not understanding, It's my self that I dread...This is no fault of yours, I'll take all the blame, just as long as you don't leave me.

Excuse me, for my ignorance, I never should have traded it, for my innocence.
Excuse me, for always feeling so alone, when it's so obvious, you've got me- You'd never leave me to do this on my own.
Excuse me, for trying to get your attention, when it's obvious, I've had it all along.

Excuse me, for still humming that same old song. I need to learn to let go.

Excuse me, for always wanting to be mentioned, wanting to be the center of attention, when it's obvious, I'm all you think about.

Excuse me, for this heart of mine, that seems to always be filled with doubt.
Excuse me, for whatever I'm all worked up about, sometimes I wish that I could just figure all this out.
Excuse me, Please... Just excuse me

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts