Chocolate Thief..

Last night I came home from church.. walked into my room, turned on the light and went to sit my Bible, bag and coat on the bed.. I then breathed a big sigh- and went to sit down on my bed to rest.. I hadn't been home all day and my head was killing me.
It was then that I looked down and saw my bag filled with
Dove milk chocolate with caramel promises there on the floor.. opened. And there was also a little wrapper opened and emptied on the floor next to it.. I quickly walked over, picked up the chocolates, put them back in their place and then picked up the little emptied wrapper- I read it and laughed..
Usually I would have stormed upstairs and demanded to know who made a mess in my room, went in there without permission and ate my chocolate.. but Instead I laughed. And here's why..
the wrapper said this
"Do something mischievous, it's good for you" this person had followed the instruction on the wrapper so well.. they had done something mischievous.. and seeing as how they got off scott free, made a mess in my room and ate free chocolate- I'm assuming they thought it WAS pretty good.
So, whoever you are.. you chocolate thief. You better be glad that I'm trying to let things slide, and not stress so much.. Otherwise, I'd use my detective skills and find you. Haha.. Oh, and one last thing. You got away this time, but be careful just how Mischievous you are,
and who you mess with. One day it just might NOT be good :) Yours very amused, and down one piece of chocolate
Tamara Michelle

Comments

Popular Posts