Now I'm gone...




Help, please help me, it seems as though, I've come down, with some fatal disease, you know just how this happened, I'd go so far, as to say it's your fault. And strangely enough, you're also the cure, I know, it's hard to believe, even after much thought. So rush me to the doctor, explain the whole thing, please tell the truth, and don't refrain, from the ugly ending, when I kill over and die, thanks to you, because you were never by my side.
Just shut up, and drive, as fast as you can, you'll be late to my funeral, you stupid man. you should have asked for directions, but NO, that would be the death of you. So whatever, just do what you always do. You'll find your way eventually. Maybe you'll make it in time, to hear someone's sad story, about how I'm gone, and they'll miss me.... then you'll be convicted, you'll start to cry, wish you had treated me better, oh WHY? did I have to die? why did you have to kill me?
well it's too late, no one cares.
Now rise, get up from your chair- clear your throat, you wouldn't want them to know, that you had choked up, that would ruin your image, take away that smug look, that makes you look so tough... get up there, lie and tell them, that since I've been gone, things have been rough. say a few words, about my favorite color and my favorite food, tell them I was rarely ever rude. Things everyone already knows, who are you fooling? why are you putting on this pathetic show? don't pretend you know me, don't act like you studied me, like we were so close, I tried to be, but we never came close, to ever making it, we could never agree. You just seized the opportunity to take advantage of me.
and I let you, oh Gahhh, I let you... This was all my fault, I'm sorry for blaming you, I didn't give it much thought. But it doesn't matter after-all, because now, I'm gone.

Comments

Popular Posts