Three...

My heart is bleeding...it stopped it's beating, the moment you said we were through.
My eyes are filled with tears...crashing down on me, are all my fears...Because you said we were through..
I can't believe I let you mess this up.
I can't believe I have to be without you.
Now I'm trying to go to sleep, but all the monster...s under the bed, they're haunting me. and the tree branches out the windows, they're dancing on the wall, making scary shadows, I wish I had you here with me, I wish I could just believe again. But not today, no, not ever.. Because we're over.

_________________________

I'd run to you, jump in your arms, and you'd swing me around make eye
contact, be so happy, for the love we found....we'd smile at each other
from across the room, (when we could stand to be that far apart) and
we'd put our hands over over our heart, to keep it, from skipping a
beat, when we, saw each other on the st...reet. We'd laugh together, and
you'd sweep me off my feet.

jump off the train, hop on a plane, 5 minutes after leaving, because being apart from you, is just too much.

because my dear, we're so madly in love... Oh, so madly in love!

________________

...When you left, I stayed.
When you broke my heart, I prayed.
I
know, it's crazy, maybe even odd, but after you left me, all I had left
was God. So I sit here in this silence, for the thousandth time, I try
...to forget you, but to be honest...it's impossible, because you never
even left my mind.


_________________

Comments

Popular Posts