New Cubbie!...Part Two!

Wow, what a great reminder that GOD is the one in control, Not me...
Today, I was upset that it was Wednesday, and that I would have to prepare a lesson to teach, because I have a lot on my plate. Well, the time came...people started to arrive. in walks that sweet little boy, who calls the color brown 'Chocolate': little Maddox. He has so stolen a piece of my heart, He's so incredibly precious. I had a fantastic time with him tonight. And he somehow managed to temporarily push my troubles to the back of my mind... Thank you Jesus, for knowing better, and giving me a precious little cubbie tonight... a little cubbie, that made me laugh, and I made him, in return, asked me questions about the lesson (made me happy, knowing he was listening).. and was very interactive, during game time.. I am so blessed. I am learning just as much, if not more, than I'm teaching. He's teaching me how to find pleasure in small things, how to make games out of everything... (we ran around the classroom and called out colors, and we counted, how many things were the color Yellow, Red, Blue.. Etc.) He's teaching me to laugh, I'm so happy, to have Him, in my class.

Comments

Popular Posts