Found.


Found some life, among the dead trees.

Found some yellow, among the red leaves.

(Some light, among this death).

I found you, when hope was all that I had left.

I found you, when I was sure there was nothing left for me, in this life.

You helped me find my smile- when I was tattered.

You helped me love again though my heart was shattered.

_________

Found your arms, when everyone else had turned me away.

Found your vibrant colors, among all these shades of grey.

Found your loving hand to hold.

Found your shelter from the cold fall weather.

Found that you always have a way of making me feel, so much better.

Found that with you I'd gladly grow old.

_________________

Found that I do need you.

Found out, that I'm in love, with all you do.

Found out, even if I had the chance, I wouldn't change anything about you.

Found out, in you, I'll place my trust,

Found out, I love you.

_____________________

Found some flowers, gratefully holding on, as long as they could manage.

And after much thought, I decided it they must be, they found something that you've shown me.

With you, I've found life.


_________


But best of all, I am found.

You found me- and now that I've taken a few steps back, I can see...

that all along, while I've been finding you, I've been finding myself too.

And I'd love nothing more, than for us to be found together: both of us,

totally sure, holding on like the flowers,

cherishing, these last precious hours, in each others company...

Happily Found.

Comments

Popular Posts