Don't pee your pants...

Hey guys I was just thinking today, how cool it would be, if I used my blog to share advice. I'm not like a genius or anything, and I'm sure a lot of you won't be all that amazed by my 'words of wisdom' but anything can be better than blogging about random things without a purpose... so over the next few days, weeks maybe months? I'm not sure, I'm going to be posting some advice about dating. Because at the moment, I'm in my first relationship, and I'm learning lots on the way, that I think should be shared, especially with teens... And just so you don't get all nervous, or worried on me, here are some lame photos of me... they might make you feel a little more comfortable around me. or they might scare you to death?? no idea. so anyways, Sit down,(don't want you to fall) make sure people aren't sleeping (you're laughter might just be extremely loud...) don't take a drink, not even a sip.. (I'd hate for you to choke) and most importantly... don't pee your pants!




Now that I've made things awkward, and it's almost impossible to be serious on this note, see other post for my first blog entry about dating advice!!!
Okay, one more, this is fun!!!

Comments

Popular Posts