My *new* family!

 This is my family.. me, alone with 3 kids under 7! 🤪

We are a little crazy.. a little loud.. a little messy and a little new at this single mom thing. 

It’s not always perfect. I don’t know what I’m doing.. like at all.. I fail DAILY!!! But, they love me anyway and I would literally do anything for them. Grace is a BIG part of our day on both ends. I need it. They need it. 


When I get overwhelmed, I just tell myself; 

We are going to be okay

It’s going to get easier

We won’t always be here in this situation 


And I know someday I will look back on this with perspective and realize it was a beautiful time in our life.. so I try to see the positives and make the most of it ❤️

Life is short and precious. 

Don’t waste time on the bad stuff. 

Just move forward and do your thing..because it’s your life after all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Comments

Popular Posts