Mindfulness

 Pick a task you do often

And choose to do it mindfully. 


The laundry

It never ends

But I’m choosing to do it mindfully and keep myself in the present-in this moment. Never the past or too far in the future. Just now. I breathe, enjoy silence and focus on my one task. 


With every little shirt I fold, socks I pair together.. I think about my blessings, everything that has come together, my family, my children, my boyfriend, my work family.. anything that is real. 

Anything that is pertinent. 

Anything that is healthy. 


Other thoughts may come- but I am the judge and jury here. I can overrule, I can object, I can dismiss. 

This is my world 

This is my task

And I am doing in mindfully


It’s a power we all posses- if we choose to practice ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts