Untitled.


[*]Your sweet music finds it's way to my ears, drowning out the world's empty cheers. as I listen crying softly these strange figures start to dance through the air... Now I'm running fingers through my hair.
Wiping my tears from my eyes, I tell myself that soon it will be alright. But inside I have this aching feeling that it will take time, And I'm not sure that I'll be strong enough to wait around
as these walls come down
for answers to the questions all around
for your clairity if only for one moment, I want to see your purpose and my final destiny
all I need is hope to get through, Just one little promise to hold on to.
just one still moment to be alone with you.
God, I need something more, something pure something dear, something that won't cause me any fear.
is there anything in this world that I can be sure of, can you please just give me one thing? one moment of your blessed assurance.

[*] now I'm walking, counting steps, I'm at 40 with 60 left.
there's no telling how many tears I've cried, or how many have helped me to accomplish anything.
But I'll lift them up still as an offering. make something beautiful from my pain.
make something worthy from this pitiful thing.

[*] flipping through, page after page, trying to find you somewhere inbetween all my notes and prayers... letters written "to whoever cares"...
where are you, in all this mess? why do I always seem to forget that I'm so blessed?
why do I make, such stupid mistakes... and why do you chose to love me anyways?
I just don't understand, I don't see where I fit in.
in your perfect plans... because I'm so small, and your so big.
your so great, and I am not how could you use me for something so great?

[*] now I'm closing my eyes, but I'm still searching and trying to find that something more, that moment I've been waiting for. where this will all make sense and I'll have that one promise to help me get through.... the moment, where I'll hold on to you.
and I'll plunder my way through this mess, and out of it... I'll make something more.


[*] saying goodbye, to all that I know.
because I'm sure things are about to change,
hold on... because here we go.

Comments

Popular Posts