lots of emotion... (improv poetry)


My little heart can't take all this hate. I crash under all this weight, I just keep sinking lower and lower... I keep growing more discouraged slower and slower...You aren't all your made out to be. you just keep hurting me more and more. and I doubt that you even care-
I don't know how I ever thought of you as some kind of friend I could turn to. now I see you for what you really are. an insensitive jerk who doesn't care about all this hurt that you've caused me to feel.
I'm so scared about that day when you come back into my life,I hope I'll say that your not all that hot. that you've hurt me and put me through a lot that trying to come back now. is a big,fat joke. and I'd be dead if I ever let you run loose on my heart like a buffet taking all you want and never coming again. making me feel like it's all my fault. because I let you in. and I couldn't help but fall.

all these tears I've wasted
all these empty faces I've tried to find you in. thought if I could find someone to make me feel like I was with you again. I'd be alright. but it's all a lie. why would being with you, fix this broken in two, mess of a heart. letting you back in is no good place to start... asking you to come back is asking for me to break
asking for you to love me. is bringing on the pain. memories of you come crashing over me and I know that if I am wise. I will wish them all away. because the last thing that I need is for you to haunt me... you are ever so deadly, and I can't walk this walk if someone is here with me. but someone doesn't have to mean you. because I've told myself so many times that were through. and It must be true. because it's better that way.

Goodbye. this hurts... but not nearly as much as you've hurt me. I think it's worth it. it's better than being with you, you make me feel worthless.
Goodbye. it's all over... lets see how you like to be the one that gets left and told that you're nothing. the one that has to find out what you've done wrong to be punished with such a terrible fate. once again I am crushed under this weight...

I'm setting myself free... I no longer need your approval. you can go find someone else to hurt- I no longer need your titles to tell me what I'm worth
spend your time finding your own faults. because there are plenty, I'd rather find myself without you finding the bad in me.

Goodbye, have a good life...good luck trying to find someone else who puts up with you the way that I do... or did

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry... this saddens me to see you go through this pain. The smeared eyeliner in the picture really makes me want to cry. But good work. I like the rhyming/parallelism at the beginning... and "you are ever so deadly" is a killer line.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts