Les Meserables

I feel like everytime I go to the movies, I should bring a notebook to jot down my many thoughts and blog post ideas. They seem to come to me..and without end.
Recently, I enjoyed the production Les Meserables- starring many familiar faces: Anne Hathaway, Reese Witherspoon, that one girl from momma Mia..and many others.
It's a musical- to the max. There's maybe a sentence in the whole two hour long production that is spoken, not sang.
We could discuss the plot or stirrings for quite sometime. As I'm sure there's a black-and-white copy of what it's really about, I found it to be very much up for debate and to ones own interpretation.
Anyway. There were many powerful moments in this musical. Ones that truly moved me and touched my heart, sending chills up my spine.
I could tell you what they were, but I won't. Simply because; you may want to see it for yourself- and I don't want to ruin the suspense. And secondly, I don't feel like giving you a huge backstory. A picture is worth a thousand words..so grab some tissues and go watch it.

Anyway. There's my poor movie review. I'm on my phone- so this will have to do.

Comments

Popular Posts