Top 10!

My life has been a roller-coaster as of late.. things have been really hard, and sometimes, I'll admit to wondering if God is working, and if He's moving, because I can't see any immediate effects of it.. So last night, I found myself once again needing encouragement, and assurance that He is there, and He is moving and working.. in His time. So, I decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite promises that are given to us, by God Himself, in the Bible. And we have been promised that He will keep all of His promises, so they should be of great comfort to us! here we go, my top 10 favorite promises, from God Himself.. to each and every one of us.1. I will never leave you or forsake you- Romans 8:38-39
2. My grace is sufficient for you- 2 Corinthians 12:9
3. He who believes in me, has everlasting life, and shall not perish- John 3:16
4. I am always with you- Matthew 28: 20
5. my mercy is new every morning, great is my faithfulness- Lamentations 3:22-23
6. He who calls on my name, I will hear him. You will not be turned away.
7. I won't give you anything too big, that you can't handle it- Romans 5:3-6/ 1 Corinthians 10:13
8. In the end, I will defeat the devil, and reign forevermore.
9. Ask- it will be given unto you.
Seek- you shall find.
Knock- it will be opened unto you. - Luke 11:9
10. I am the same. Yesterday, today and tomorrow.- Hebrews 13:8

Comments

Popular Posts