...


It all comes down to today..
This is my turning point. I'll put my head up- and try to pave the way, for all the little one's, who think they're so grown up. Who are looking to me, for a role-model.
It all comes down to today..
I'll make blue, what you've made gray. Because you no longer own me. Maybe not all can be changed, all at once. But I'll still start today. I'll still be well on my way. I'll still start to pave the path. The path you hid from me.. But my eyes have now been opened.. and I can see!
so come little one's, who think you're so grown, follow me, I won't let you down, you won't have to feel alone. Because I'll help you all find your way home.



I put on my best smile, my beads.. And brand new lipstick.
In hopes that you'd like it..
These are all such small, simple things, but for you, I'd do anything.. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts