My tear stained face, my blood-shot eyes.

Leaning against your chest. Letting it go again. Allowing myself to cry.

You've always been there, even when things were at their worst.

You were always there, when you were the last thing I deserved.

You were the string I was dangling from, the strength that pushed me,

gave me enough to get through. You are all I've ever needed. It's always been you.

Shivering, still scared trying to hold on to you, I know it's not good to let go because you've

been all I had to hope for. You are all that's kept me going, all and more.

Still, I find a reason to frown, a reason to find a reason, to be down.

Why can't I just be happy? Thinking of our love? Why can't I just be happy, thinking of, what you mean to me.

Why can't I focus on the happiness? Instead of all this pain, why can't I find some sunshine, in the midst of the rain. I want to be happy. I want to focus on you, and forget, let them fade, all these skies of blue. I just want to forget it all, all of it, but you. Because you're all I need. You and me. You're my everything.

Comments

Popular Posts