people watching.


lately I've become rather obsessed with watching people, I like to just sit somewhere and watch people, and the way they act. there have been some people that I want to shake my head at because they always seem so angry. some people that I want to hug, because they seem so sad and then there are some people that I just want to laugh at because we have so many hick rednecks here in Arkansas.
anyways...I found myself profiling and judging people that I didn't even know, and I didn't like that. so now I've started watching people that I do know, and It turns out that a lot of people I know from our church do a lot of good, that no-one knows about.. or hardly anyone anyways.
and I wish that there was something that I could do for them to show my appreciation.I find comfort in knowing that even if i can't thank them somehow. they have a reward waiting for them in heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts