"I'm sorry, I love you"

I've heard it said that Apologizing too much is a sign of weakness, I think otherwise.Apologizing is a sign of strength...It shows a honorable person, who is able to be held accountable for there actions. And admit that there wrong, then seek forgiveness... I do agree (and I'm guilty of this) that when someone apologizes TOO MUCH a sign of insecurity. And the phrase "I'm sorry" looses it's meaning.The same can be said for "I love you"... As a whole, these two phrases are nice. and they are very pleasant things to hear or say. but like everything else they should be used in moderation.
the love you have, and your apologies are keys and reflections of your heart.It can also be a sign of where you fall short.When you say that you love someone, or that your sorry too much. It's wearing your heart on your sleeve, and giving yourself away too easily. you have something special. Save it! so that one day someone can get the privilege of cherishing it.

I'm sorry....
- Saying it too much, shows that your insecure, you blame yourself for things and find the need to apologize for it...
it also says that your seeking other's approval. You think that by apologizing you will get on there good side, and gain their approval

I love you...
- Saying I love you too much, Also shows seeking others approval.
Or thinking that you have to say I love you. because it isn't apparent in your actions.

I'm sure there's a lot more than just those two things...But that's all that I can think of right now. So once again. these two things are Matters of your heart. Don't give your heart away
don't wear it on your sleeve like I do. It's painful.....

Comments

  1. "don't wear it on your sleeve like I do. It's painful....."

    I'm don't know the depth of the emotion behind that line, but it sounds tragic... makes me feel like crying...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts