valentines day,


I was whining to myself the other day about how once again I'll be short of a sweetheart on valentines day, and I'll buy myself flowers-eat chocolate (alone) pathetic... I know
I just wanted to pretend like I had a crush on someone or, pretend like I had a secret admiror (to make myself feel better)
but the more I began to think about it, I realized that just because i was "alone" on valentines day didn't mean it had to be lonely - I have friends who could be my sweethearts and being single when your a teenager is really BEST for you, because your constantly changing in your teenage years.. and the reason you have to love someone could change from one day to the next. or it could put pressure on you to impress someone, do things that you aren't just to look better. and to feel better

so this valentines day,instead of being all depressed about being "alone" I'm going to make the best of it. and spend well-worth it time. with my friends
..I might buy myself flowers still..

Comments

  1. WOOOO first comment!....But yeah Im diggin this post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts